What to do when you arrive
- Conference guests will be able to go directly to their meeting room rather than entering via Reception and walking through the site.
- Upon arrival, please scan the QR code located on the door as part of the new NHS Track and Trace programme
- Please use one of the 30 sanitisation stations across the site to sanitise your hands as soon as you get here.
- The site will be operating a give way system which expects individuals to take responsibility to give way to others on site when passing in corridors, moving though doors and in social areas.
- Face masks are now required to be worn when moving around the site but it is at your own company discretion on wearing them in the meeting room.
- Masks are also available on request with the Venue Manager.
What to expect in the meeting room
- Each guest will be given a two-metre distance on a table to sit and work
- Cabaret tables will be limited to three people per table to allow for a two-metre distance to be achieved.
- ALL paper, delegate stationary and sweet jars will be removed to allow for a clean and clear workstation so please ensure delegates bring their own paper and pens.
- Fixed computers will be removed from the meeting rooms and cables will be used to connect clients’ own laptop devices to screens.
- Any handheld gadgets and AV components will be in a sealed plastic bag and will be sanitised for each new meeting.
- AV support and assistance will be provided, and staff will wear PPE to assist you in the safest possible way.
- Each guest will have their own fresh, sanitised water bottle for their own personal use during the day.
- Coffee stations will not be in operation. Instead tea and coffee will be served to guests by our staff, wearing appropriate PPE unless previously agreed by the organiser.
- Lunch and refreshment times will be staggered between groups to eliminate crowding.
- Lunch will be served in tiffin boxes and will offer guests a three-course individual. If the weather is lovely, we would encourage you to make use of our beautiful gardens. There is plenty of garden furniture and if you would like to sit on the grass, we have picnic blankets available on request with the Venue Manager.
We will provide you with a safe environment to conduct your meeting and training. However, the actions of the individuals in the meeting remain their responsibility and we ask that people are sensible and respect the social distancing both within the rooms and across the wider site.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the events team.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01628 427 244